On orange sunshine vinyl.
As the hippie movement hurdled towards its emanate demise, bad vibes infiltrated the rock world. Tainted LSD, loud motorcycles, and a series of brutal deaths spawned inspiration for guitar-wielding teenagers across the globe. Implementing deafening fuzz and satanic screams to create their proto-metal monstrosities, short-lived stoner bands pressed their lysergic experiments in microscopic quantities before blacking out entirely. Lifted from the ashes of the acid rock hell fire are 18 distorted tales of dope fiends, pill poppers, and the baddest of trips.
Deluxe 2LP comes housed in a blacklight poster-style jacket, replete with flocking and lysergic neon. 24 pages documenting the creeping existential dread of the hard rock underground are tucked into the gatefold pocket alongside two dead dinosaur-heavy LPs.
1. Xarhanga - Acid Nightmare 03:53
2. Novak's Kapelle - Hypodermic Needle 03:01
3. Whistlers Mother - Dark Dawn 02:57
4. Brass Alley - Pink Pills 02:50
5. Gift - Drugs 05:11
6. Supa Chief - Red Brained Woman 03:00
7. TNS - Time's Up 04:39
8. Acid - Acid 03:40
9. Sardonicus - Evaporated Brain 03:59
10. Mass Temper - Grave Digger 03:59
11. Goliath - Dead Drunk Screamin' 03:54
12. Bulbous Creation - Hooked 04:09
13. The Ritual - Speed Freak 03:18
14. Gollum - Prayer of Despair 06:51
15. Crossblood Experiment - Orange Sunshine 04:50
16. Purple Sun - Dooms Day 02:51
17. The Shy Guys - Black Lightning Light 04:31
18. Sunn Cycle - Acid Raga 04:49