On clear vinyl.
Internet Money was born out of necessity, a hybrid company that has filled in the gaps between the rap industry, the producer community, and the online marketplace.
Disillusioned with the industry, and the way he saw rap producers being taken advantage of, Taz Taylor formed the collective in 2016 as a way
to share the knowledge he’d gained from years spent selling his ‘type beats’ online and navigating the internet’s ever-growing impact on the production landscape.
Four years in, Internet Money has expanded as a collective, including Grammy-nominated producers like Nick Mira and JR Hitmaker, who have produced for Drake, Trippie Redd, Juice WRLD and many more.
“When you’re in Internet Money, you get the same opportunities that I do, you’re gonna be working with the same artists that I’m working with, and getting credits with them,” Taylor says. “Instead of working with a bunch of people we don’t know, we just have our own network that’s one big family.”
Following their success breaking major artists like Trevor Daniel, and co-producing his multi-platinum hit ‘Falling”, Taylor and Internet Money partnered with Elliot Grainge’s 10K Projects in 2019 to launch their own label.
1. Message (ft. TyFontaine)
2. Really Redd (ft. Trippie Redd, Lil Keed & Young Nudy)
3. Lost Me (ft. Lil Mosey, iann dior & Lil Skies)
4. Right Now (ft. Cochise & TyFontaine)
5. Familiar (ft. TheHxliday)
6. JLO (ft. Lil Tecca)
7. Thrusting (ft. Swae Lee & Future)
8. Speak (ft. The Kid Laroi)
9. Blastoff (ft. Juice WRLD & Trippie Redd)
10. Take It Slow (ft. 24KGoldn & TyFontaine)
11. Somebody (ft. A Boogie Wid Da Hoodie & Lil Tecca)
12. Giddy Up (ft. Wiz Khalifa & 24KGoldn)
13. Block (ft. Trippie Redd & StaySolidRocky)
14. Devasted (ft. lilspirit)
15. Let You Down (ft. TyFontaine & TheHxliday)
16. No Option (ft. Kevin Gates)
17. Lemonade (ft. Gunna, Don Toliver & NAV)